COOPERBURNETT IS COMMITTED TO PROTECTING AND RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To notify you about changes to our service
Unless required to do so by law or where third party suppliers are updating or carrying out maintenance on our IT systems, we will not pass your information to any third party.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please contact the Data Controller at Napier House, 14-16 Mount Ephraim Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 1EE.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Napier House, 14-16 Mount Ephraim Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 1EE.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.